Terms of service
RDGI has implemented effective communication with customers in relation to:
- providing information relating to Products and Services;
- handling enquiries, contracts or orders, including changes;
- obtaining customer feedback relating to products and services, including customer complaints;
- handling or controlling customer property;
- establishing specific requirements for contingency actions, when relevant.
01.Determining the Requirements Related to Products and Services
During the intake of new business RDGI captures:
- requirements specified by the customer, including the requirements for delivery and post-delivery activities;
- requirements not stated by the customer but necessary for specified or intended use, where known
- statutory and regulatory requirements related to Products and Services;
- any additional requirements determined by RDGI.
02.Review of Requirements Related to Products and Services
Once requirements are captured, RDGI reviews the requirements prior to its commitment to supply the Product and Service. This review ensures that RDGI has the capability and capacity to:
- meet all requirements specified by the customer, including requirements for delivery and post-delivery activities;
- meet any requirements not stated by the customer, but which RDGI knows as being necessary;
- meet all requirements determined necessary by RDGI itself;
- meet all related statutory and regulatory requirements;
- meet any contract or order requirements differing from those previously expressed (i.e., from a previous RDGI quote).
03.Changes to Requirements for Products and Services
RDGI updates all relevant requirements and documents when the requirements are changed, and ensures that all appropriate staff are notified.
04.Design and Development of Products and Services
For new designs and for significant design changes, RDGI ensures the translation of customer needs and requirements into detailed design outputs. These address performance, reliability, maintainability, testability, and safety issues, as well as regulatory and statutory requirements.
05.Property Belonging to Customers or External Providers
RDGI exercises care with customer or supplier property while it is under the organization’s control or being used by the organization. Upon receipt, such property is identified, verified, protected and safeguarded. If any such property is lost, damaged or otherwise found to be unsuitable for use, this is reported to the customer or supplier and records maintained.
For customer intellectual property, including customer furnished data used for design, production and / or inspection, this is identified by customer and maintained and preserved to prevent accidental loss, damage or inappropriate use.
As applicable, RDGI conducts the following activities which are considered “post-delivery activities”:
- Ongoing product technical support and improvements
- Warranty and non-warranty repair services
In determining the extent of post-delivery activities that are required, RDGI considers:
- statutory and regulatory requirements;
- the potential undesired consequences associated with its of Products and Services;
- the nature, use and intended lifetime of its of Products and Services;
- customer requirements;
- customer feedback.