This form is here for your convenience for any inquiry, question or comment you would like to send us. You can also use regular ol' email. However, if you would rather talk to a real person, someone is by the phone ready to answer. We look forward to chatting with you soon!
8925 Rogue River Highway
Grants Pass, Oregon (OR) 97527
Hours of Operation
8 am to 5 pm (PST) Monday thru Friday.
Closed weekends and major holidays.
Looking for a challenging job with a high quality of life?
At Radio Design Group, we pride ourselves on a dynamic, employee-centric environment that fosters ingenuity, both individual and collaborative. Our people can pursue their passions and personal growth, having the freedom to be unique and creative while maintaining a collective corporate balance. We strive to achieve the highest level of quality that is rooted in service to each other within the company, as well as our customers.
As a full-time employee, you’ll qualify for full benefits, including extensive health coverage, retirement planning, and paid leave. Additional compensations include profit sharing, incentive bonuses, education assistance, and more. Our work environment is comfortable and flexible because we understand the importance of family and personal needs. As an equal opportunity employer, we are proud to welcome our nation’s Veterans, and our state-of-the-art facility is wheelchair accessible. Having a college degree is not a requirement; we look beyond your credentials and focus on capability and experience. Joining Radio Design Group is more than just getting a job; it’s joining a family.
Analog RF Engineer
We are taking resumes for a skilled Analog RF Engineer with a degree in Creative Genius and Imagineering who plays well with others. A high level of experience along with any level of education will be considered. The position is not yet open, but we are accepting resumes for review at this time.
- Knowledge of and Experience in FM, AM, and SSB
- Operate within HF to Low Microwaves Frequency Ranges
- Familiarity with Amplifier Design, Oscillator Design, Receiver Design, Transmitter Design, and Filters
- Ability to work (and play) well with other Engineers, Technicians, and people
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Knowledge of 2-Way Radios and Broadcast Standards
- Working Acquaintance of Antenna Design
- Proficient in Software Simulation Packages
As a Tech in our Production department, you'll get a chance to learn and improve a number of skills, as well as be part of a company that thinks outside the box. We are taking resumes in advance of this position opening in the near future.
- General electronic work including soldering, assembly and testing
- Work with engineering staff to test and debug
- Knowledge of circuit theory (RF experience and knowledge a plus)
- Ability to read and understand schematics and layouts
- Ability to build PCBAs from build documents and schematics
- Soldering abilities – 0402 and smaller, two irons at once, etc. (applicants will be asked to take a competency exam in hand soldering)
- Use of a variety of equipment including Network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Techs must be able to accurately follow directions and maintain meticulous notes
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous electronics experience helpful, specifically in an ESD controlled environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills (fault isolation, etc.) desirable
- IPC certifications a plus
- Exposure to CAD type programs a positive
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written (really, you’ll be dealing with engineers!) with the ability to multi-task, prioritize well and a have a positive attitude
- M-F, 8-5 schedule, pay DOE, benefits after probationary period